Ireland's Competitive Advantage: A Review of Some Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S.J. Prais, 1991. "Vocational Qualifications in Britain and Europe: Theory and Practice," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 136(1), pages 86-92, May.
- van Ark, Bart, 1990. "Comparative Levels of Manufacturing Productivity in Postwar Europe: Measurement and Comparisons," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 343-374, Special I.
- Chipman, John Somerset, 1987. "International trade," Discussion Papers, Series II 24, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- repec:sae:niesru:v:136:y::i:1:p:86-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broadberry, S N & Crafts, N F R, 1990. "European Productivity in the Twentieth Century: Introduction," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 331-341, Special I.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.