Ireland's Competitive Advantage: A Review of Some Measures
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S.J. Prais, 1991. "Vocational Qualifications in Britain and Europe: Theory and Practice," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 136(1), pages 86-92, May.
- van Ark, Bart, 1990. "Comparative Levels of Manufacturing Productivity in Postwar Europe: Measurement and Comparisons," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 343-374, Special I.
- Chipman, John Somerset, 1987. "International trade," Discussion Papers, Series II 24, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- repec:sae:niesru:v:136:y::i:1:p:86-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broadberry, S N & Crafts, N F R, 1990. "European Productivity in the Twentieth Century: Introduction," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(4), pages 331-341, Special I.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.