The Returns to Postgraduate Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Maeda, Saeko & Murata, Keiko, 2013.
"How does the first job matter for an individual’s career life in Japan?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 154-169.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Maeda, Saeko & Murata, Keiko, 2011. "How Does the First Job Matter for an Individual’s Career Life in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 516, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hussey, Andrew, 2012. "Human capital augmentation versus the signaling value of MBA education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 442-451.
- Card, David, 1999. "The causal effect of education on earnings," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1801-1863 Elsevier.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2008.
"The role of mathematical and verbal skills on the returns to graduate and professional education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 664-675, December.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2007. "The Role of Mathematical and Verbal Skills on the Returns to Graduate and Professional Education," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12843, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2007. "The Role of Mathematical and Verbal Skills on the Returns to Graduate and Professional Education," Working Papers 7346, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ryusuke Shimizu & Yoshio Higuchi, 2009. "The Value of MBA Education in the Japanese Labor Market," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 61-104.
- Matthew T. Johnson, 2013. "The Impact of Business Cycle Fluctuations on Graduate School Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 77da29f047574fbfb5f216d63, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jaeger, David A & Page, Marianne E, 1996. "Degrees Matter: New Evidence on Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 733-740, November.
- Taubman, Paul J & Wales, Terence J, 1973. "Higher Education, Mental Ability, and Screening," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(1), pages 28-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Johnson, Matthew T., 2013. "The impact of business cycle fluctuations on graduate school enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 122-134.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esj:esridp:336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KAWAMOTO Takuma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.