Report NEP-EDU-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie, 2017. "Additional Career Assistance and Educational Outcomes for Students in Lower Track Secondary Schools," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 43, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Kiss, David, 2017. "A model about the impact of ability grouping on student achievement," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-602, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Theodore R. Breton, 2017. "National Culture, Families, or Education Policies: What Determines National Test Scores?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 15670, Universidad EAFIT.
- Joris Ghysels & Zoltán Hermann & Iryna Rud & Melline Somers, 2017. "The effect of increased general education in vocational schools - Evidence from a Hungarian vocational school reform," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1707, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Tomasz Gajderowicz & Marek Giergiczny & Gabriela Grotkowska & Urszula Sztandar-Sztanderska, 2017. "Choosing the future: economic preferences for higher education using discrete choice experiment method," Working Papers 2017-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Francisco Gallego & Emma Näslund-Hadley & Mariana Alfonso, 2017. "Tailoring Instruction to Improve Mathematics Skills in Preschools: A Randomized Evaluation," Documentos de Trabajo 487, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Fumihiko SUGA, 2017. "The Returns to Postgraduate Education," ESRI Discussion paper series 336, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Daniel Horn & Hubert János Kiss, 2017. "Which preferences associate with school performance? Lessons from a university classroom experiment," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1708, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Umar, Maida & Asghar, Zahid, 2017. "Analysis of Gender Parity for Pakistan: Ensuring Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education," MPRA Paper 80482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 23638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deven Carlson & Robert Haveman & Sohyun Kang & Hannah Miller & Alex Schmidt & Barbara Wolfe, 2017. "The Effect of Housing Assistance on Student Achievement: Evidence from Wisconsin," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Andrew Agopsowicz & Chris Robinson & Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner, 2017. "Careers and Mismatch for College Graduates: College and Non-college Jobs," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20174, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Matei, Ani & Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2017. "Collaborative learning as a tool for social innovation," MPRA Paper 80245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Araya & José Ignacio Rivero, 2017. "Impact of a Work-Study Programme for Teenagers: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0617, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Qing Li, 2017. "Immigrants’ Source Country Education and Their Canadian Labour Market," e-briefs 262, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Adam Ayaita & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "You get what you 'pay' for: Academic attention, career incentives and changes in publication portfolios of business and economics researchers," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0133, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Sep 2017.