Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1293, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Damon & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L. & Rush, Mark, 2016. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 10283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ireced:v:27:y:2018:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:313-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damgaard, Mette Trier & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2018.
"Nudging in education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 313-342.
- Mette Trier Damgaard & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2017. "Nudging in education," Economics Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Damgaard, Mette Trier & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2018. "Nudging in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 11454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:56:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11166-018-9271-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2017. "Motivational Goal Bracketing: An Experiment," Economics Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Max van Lent & Michiel Souverijn, 2017. "Goal Setting and Raising the Bar: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-001/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2017-08-06 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2017-08-06 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.