Report NEP-EXP-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David J. Freeman & Erik O. Kimbrough & Garrett M. Petersen & Hanh T. Tong, 2017. "Instructions," Discussion Papers dp17-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Daniel Horn & Hubert János Kiss, 2017. "Which preferences associate with school performance? Lessons from a university classroom experiment," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1708, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Damon Clark & David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Mark Rush, 2017. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 23638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Arianna Galliera & Werner Güth & Luca Panaccione, "undated". "Behavioral Patterns in Conditional Generosity Experiments," Working Papers CESARE 1/2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- FALLUCCHI Francesco & RAMALINGAM Abhijit, 2017. "Inequality and Competitive Effort: The Roles of Asymmetric Resources, Opportunity and Outcomes," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-12, LISER.
- Carlos Cueva & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás, "undated". "Gender Differences in Trading Volume: Not Just Overconfidence," Working Papers CESARE 3/2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Jürgen Huber & Stefan Palan & Stefan Zeisberger, 2017. "Does Investor Risk Perception Drive Asset Prices in Markets? Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2017-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Armin Falk, 2017. "Status Inequality, Moral Disengagement and Violence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1676, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Armin Falk, 2017. "Status Inequality, Moral Disengagement and Violence," Working Papers 2017-057, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Kevin Laughren & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "War and Conflict in Economics: Theories, Applications, and Recent Trends," Working Papers 17-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Stango & Joanne Yoong & Jonathan Zinman, 2017. "Quicksand or Bedrock for Behavioral Economics? Assessing Foundational Empirical Questions," NBER Working Papers 23625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudius Graebner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2017. "Trust and Social Control. Sources of cooperation, performance, and stability in informal value transfer systems," ICAE Working Papers 62, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Juan Beccuti & Christian Jaag, 2017. "The Bitcoin Mining Game: On the Optimality of Honesty in Proof-of-work Consensus Mechanism," Working Papers 0060, Swiss Economics.
- Francisco Gallego & Emma Näslund-Hadley & Mariana Alfonso, 2017. "Tailoring Instruction to Improve Mathematics Skills in Preschools: A Randomized Evaluation," Documentos de Trabajo 487, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..