Emergence and Functionality of Organizational Routines An Individualistic Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Witt, Ulrich, 2011. "Emergence and functionality of organizational routines: an individualistic approach," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 157-174, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abatecola, Gianpaolo, 2014. "Research in organizational evolution. What comes next?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 434-443.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014.
"Do incentive systems spur work motivation of inventors in high tech firms? A group-based perspective,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2013. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivation of Inventors in High Tech Firms ? A Group-Based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Alain Raybaut & Nathalie Lazaric, 2014. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivations of Inventors in High-Tech Firms a Group-Based Perspective," Post-Print hal-01069260, HAL.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina & Frenken, Koen & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2012. "Evolutionary theorizing and modeling of sustainability transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1011-1024.
- Lazaric, Nathalie, 2011.
"Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical and analytical contributions,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 147-156, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2011. "Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical an analytical contributions," Post-Print hal-00599719, HAL.
- Stephan Bieri & Franz Lehner, 2014. "The US Research University – Systemic Limits of a Model," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Duschl, Matthias & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas & Luxen, Dennis, 2011. "Firm growth and the spatial impact of geolocated external factors: Empirical evidence for German manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014. "Do incentive systems spur work motivations of inventors in high-tech firms," Post-Print halshs-00930186, HAL.
- Matthias Duschl & Antje Schimke & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen, 2011. "Firm Growth and the Spatial Impact of Geolocated External Factors â€“ Empirical Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization; routines; capabilities; knowledge; mental models; motivation Length 18 pages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2009-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .