Evolutionary Modelling in Economics: A Survey of Methods and Building Blocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2011.
"Beyond replicator dynamics: Innovation-selection dynamics and optimal diversity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 229-245, May.
- Karolina Safarzynska & Jeroen C.J.M. Van den Bergh, 2011. "Beyond Replicator Dynamics: Innovation-Selection Dynamics and Optimal Diversity," Post-Print hal-00989520, HAL.
- repec:rsq:wpaper:33/14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbounded rationality; evolutionary algorithms; evolutionary game theory; evolutionary growth; innovation; multilevel evolution; neo-Schumpeterian models Length 51 pages;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-06-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2008-06-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2008-06-21 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-06-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2008-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .