Report NEP-HPE-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Uncomputability and Undecidability in Economic Theory," Department of Economics Working Papers 0806, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Kiel Working Papers 1425, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00286530_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics: A Recursive Revolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Karolina Safarzynska & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2008. "Evolutionary Modelling in Economics: A Survey of Methods and Building Blocks," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008. "Gibbard-Satterthwaite and an Arrovian Connection," Discussion Papers 2008/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Leonidas Enrique de la Rosa, 2007. "Overconfidence and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers 2007-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.