An Empirical Relationship between Entrepreneurship and FDI. A Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltán J. Ács & Colm O'Gorman & László Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2015.
"Could the Irish Miracle be Repeated in Hungary?,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 30, pages 584-603
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O'Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2006. "Could The Irish Miracle Be Repeated in Hungary?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Miltiades N. Georgiou, 2006. "Does Entrepreneurship create enough Jobs in Europe? A Note," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Understanding the role of entrepreneurship for economic growth," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 562-583, June.
- Halkos, George E., 2003. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for sulfur: evidence using GMM estimation and random coefficient panel data models," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 581-601, October.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nam, Dae-il & Kim, Juhee & Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Sosik, John J. & Cullen, John B., 2016. "Measurement and structural invariance of entrepreneurial investment climate: A cross-country scale development," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1053-1065.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:egpdis:2006-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.