Understanding the role of entrepreneurship for economic growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 2000.
"Cambio tecnológico y dinámica industrial en América Latina,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 2000.
"Cambio tecnologico y dinamica industrial en América latina
[Technological change and industrial dynamics in Latin america]," MPRA Paper 9844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 2000. "Cambio tecnologico y dinamica industrial en América latina
- Leitão, João & Ferreira, João, 2007. "Liberalization of European Telecommunications and Entrepreneurship: Why German and Portuguese Experiences are so Equal and so Different?," MPRA Paper 5728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florentina-Georgiana, COJOCARU, 2014. "Young Entrepreneurs - Promoters Of Economic Development," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 563-570.
- Crecente-Romero, Fernando & Giménez-Baldazo, Mónica & Rivera-Galicia, Luis F., 2016. "Subjective perception of entrepreneurship. Differences among countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5158-5162.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 1999.
"Tecnologia y dinamica industrial en los paises semi-industrializados
[Technology and industrial dynamics in semi-industrialized countries]," MPRA Paper 9845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miltiades N. Georgiou, 2006. "An Empirical Relationship between Entrepreneurship and FDI. A Note," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; small firms; economic growth; economic development;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-04-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-04-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:egpdis:2005-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin SchÃ¼ck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.