Report NEP-AFR-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali Abdel Gadir Ali, "undated". "On the Challenges of Economic Development in Post-Conflict Sudan," API-Working Paper Series 0501, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Understanding the role of entrepreneurship for economic growth," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani, 2005. "IMF concern for reputation and conditional lending failure: theory and empirics," FMG Discussion Papers dp535, Financial Markets Group.
- Anna Maria Mayda (Georgetown University) and Dani Rodrik (Harvard University), 2005. "Why are some people (and countries) more protectionist than others?," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Dumas Christelle, 2004. "Why do parents their children work ? A test of peverty hypothesis in rural areas in Brukina Faso," Research Unit Working Papers 0411, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Christelle Dumas & Sylvie Lambert, 2005. "Children education in Senegal : how does family background influence achievement," Research Unit Working Papers 0503, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Item repec:eab:financ:92 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider A. Khan, 2005. "Governance, African Debt, and Sustainable Development: Policies for Partnership with Africa," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-334, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Takashi Yamano & Thomas S. Jayne, 2005. "Working-age Adult Mortality and Primary Sschool Attendance in Rural Kenya," Development and Comp Systems 0502017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin & Bingxin Yu, 2005. "Institutions and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0502021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rui Huang & Lilyan E. Fulginiti & E. Wesley Peterson, 2005. "Investing in Hope: AIDS, Life Expectancy, and Human Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 0502023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005. "Unequal Exchange: Developing Countries in the International Trade Negotiations," International Trade 0502008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- kishore gawande & pravin krishna, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Empirical Approaches," International Trade 0503003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some Lessons from Experiences to Date," Microeconomics 0502007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imène Guetat & Francisco Serranito, 2005. "Using panel unit root tests to evaluate the income convergence hypothesis in middle East and North Africa countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).