Report NEP-ENT-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Understanding the role of entrepreneurship for economic growth," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Michele Cincera & Olivia Galgau, 2005. "Impact of Market Entry and Exit on EU Productivity and Growth Performance," Industrial Organization 0503013, EconWPA.
- Christian Garavaglia, 2004. "The determining factors of entry of new firms into industrial sectors: a survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 144, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Pascal BOTTERON & Jean-François CASANOVA, 2003. "Start-ups Defined as Portfolios of Embedded Options," FAME Research Paper Series rp85, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Foreign Banks in Transition Economies: Small Business Lending and Internal Capital Markets," International Finance 0504004, EconWPA.
- Audra I.Mockaitis & Erika Vaiginiene & Vincent Giedraitis, 2005. "The Internationalization Efforts of Lithuanian Manufacturing Firms - Strategy of Luck?," Industrial Organization 0502001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Mongrut Montalván & Didac Ramírez Sarrió, 2005. "Discount Rates in Emerging Capital Markets," Finance 0501013, EconWPA.