Polanyi in Brussels: European institutions and the embedding of markets in society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giandomenico Majone, 1993. "The European Community Between Social Policy and Social Regulation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 153-170, June.
- Höpner, Martin & Schäfer, Armin, 2007. "A New Phase of European Integration: Organized Capitalisms in Post-Ricardian Europe," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:72:y:1978:i:04:p:1243-1261_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- James A Caporaso, 1996. "The European Union and Forms of State: Westphalian, Regulatory or Post-Modern?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 29-52, March.
- Jonathan A. Fox & L. David Brown (ed.), 1998. "The Struggle for Accountability: The World Bank, NGOs, and Grassroots Movements," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, Nadine Bernhard & Erik Jentges, 2009. "Civil society and EU constitution-making: Towards a European social constituency?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 7, RECON.
- Fritz W. Scharpf, 2009. "The Asymmetry of European Integration - or why the EU cannot be a Social Market Economy," KFG Working Papers p0006, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Court of Justice; free movement; institutions; labour contract; political economy; regulations; Single Market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-01-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2008-01-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-01-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.