Report NEP-CDM-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," MPRA Paper 6845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2008. "Federal Institutions and the Democratic Transition: Learning from South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helene Sjursen, 2007. "Integration without democracy? Three conceptions of European Security Policy in transformation," RECON Online Working Papers Series 19, RECON.
- Robert P. Inman, 2008. "Federalism's Values and the Value of Federalism," NBER Working Papers 13735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hector J. Villarreal & Ricardo Cantú, "undated". "Do Walmartians Ruled? The political power of an emerging middle class in Mexico," Working Papers 20081, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Jun 2007.
- Éloi Laurent, 2007. "If it’s Broken, Don’t Fix it: The Government of the Euro area in the EU “Reform Treaty”," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Catherine Bros, 2008. "Power distribution and endogenous segregation," Post-Print halshs-00204974, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00202326_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Caporaso & Sidney Tarrow, 2008. "Polanyi in Brussels: European institutions and the embedding of markets in society," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "Agreeing to disagree in a countable space of equiprobable states," FEP Working Papers 260, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.