Pre-Accession Changes to Residence-based Naturalisation Requirements in Ten New EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Seglow, 2009. "Arguments for Naturalisation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 57, pages 788-804, December.
- Costica Dumbrava, 2010. "How illiberal are citizenship rules in European Union countries?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 50, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Martin Werding, 2001. "Immigration Following EU Eastern Enlargement," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 40-47, October.
- Margit Kraus & Robert Schwager, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Immigration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 165-181, February.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999. "Report No. 3: Assessment of Possible Migration Pressure and its Labour Market Impact Following EU Enlargement to Central and Eastern Europe," IZA Research Reports 3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .