Report NEP-TRA-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Canada's and Russia's Experiences with Land Taxation Reform: Lessons for China," CEMA Working Papers 519, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Regional Inequality in Contemporary China," CEMA Working Papers 518, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi & Olha Cherednychenko & Marise Cremona & Kati Cseres & Lukasz Gorywoda & Rozeta Karova & Hans-Wolfgang Micklitz & Karolina Podstawa, 2010. "Europeanization of Private Law in Central and Eastern Europe Countries (CEECs): Preliminary Findings and Research Agenda," EUI-LAW Working Papers 15, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Skold, Alida S., 2011. "Overview of the Evolution of China's Central Bank and Monetary Policy: Correlation to the European Union," MPRA Paper 33608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olczyk, Magdalena & Lechman, Ewa, 2011. "Structural convergence among selected European countries. Multidimensional analysis," MPRA Paper 33656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katja Swider, 2011. "Pre-Accession Changes to Residence-based Naturalisation Requirements in Ten New EU Member States," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2011. "Cities in Transition," Discussion Papers 42, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Eli Gateva, 2010. "Post-Accession Conditionality - Support Instrument for Continuous Pressure?," KFG Working Papers p0018, Free University Berlin.
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2011. "Structural changes in the Polish economy - the analysis of input-output," MPRA Paper 33659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Yasemin Pamuk, 2011. "Europeanization Subverted? The European Union’s Promotion of Good Governance and the Fight against Corruption in the Southern Caucasus," KFG Working Papers p0026, Free University Berlin.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec, 2011. "Trusting only whom you know, knowing only whom you trust: the joint impact of social capital and trust on individuals’ economic performance and happiness in CEE countries," NBP Working Papers 94, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Turčínková, Jana & Stávková, Jana, 2011. "Assessment of the income situation of households in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 33508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Kukuk & Adam Gersl, 2011. "Political Pressure on the National Bank of Slovakia," Working Papers IES 2011/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2011.
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beleva, Iskra, 2011. "The EU labour market crisis and recovery policies. The Bulgarian response to the crisis," MPRA Paper 33505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2011. "Financial Deepening and Economic Growth in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 33609, University Library of Munich, Germany.