Europeanization of Private Law in Central and Eastern Europe Countries (CEECs): Preliminary Findings and Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Wolfgang Micklitz, 2009. "Universal Services: Nucleus for a Social European Private Law," EUI-LAW Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean law; harmonisation; East-Central Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2011-10-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-10-01 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euilaw:p0138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Machteld Nijsten). General contact details of provider: http://www.eui.eu/LAW/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .