Mevrouw de Jong Gaat Eten: EU Citizenship and the Culture of Prejudice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Vincent Della Sala, 2010. "Political Myth, Mythology and the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1-19, January.
- Christine Sypnowich, 2000. "The Culture of Citizenship," Politics & Society, , vol. 28(4), pages 531-555, December.
- Rostek, Karolina & Davies, Gareth, 2006. "The impact of Union citizenship on national citizenship policies," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 10, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship; European citizenship; nationality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .