Social Pacts, Unemployment, and EMU Macroeconomic Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Jun 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via dei Roccettini, 9 - I-50016 San Domenico di Fiesole|
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/RSCAS/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1998.
"Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nickell, Stephen & Layard, Richard, 1999. "Labor market institutions and economic performance," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 3029-3084 Elsevier.
- Nickell, S. & Layard, R., 1997. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," Papers 23, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1999.
"The High-Pressure U.S. Labor Market of the 1990s,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 1-88.
- Ray Barrell & Veronique Genre, 1999. "Employment strategies for Europe: lessons from Denmark and the Netherlands," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 168(1), pages 82-98, April.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 1998.
"Croissance et chômage,"
- Paul Geroski & Paul Gregg & John van Reenen, 1995. "Market Imperfections and Employment," OECD Jobs Study Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01dr26xx37d is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Bean, 1994.
"The role of demand management policies in reducing unemployment,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 99-167.
- C Bean, 1994. "The Role in Demand Management Policies in Reducing Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0222, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Lars Calmfors, 1993. "Centralisation of Wage Bargaining and Macroeconomic Performance: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Wolfers, Justin, 2000.
"The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 1-33, March.
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & William M. Rodgers III, 1999. "Area Economic Conditions and the Labor Market Outcomes of Young Men in the 1990s Expansion," NBER Working Papers 7073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1998.
"Macroeconomic Policy, Wage Setting, and Employment--What Difference Does the EMU Make?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 125-151, Autumn.
- Calmfors, L., 1998. "Macroeconomic Policy, Wage Setting and Employment -What Differences Does the EMU Make?," Papers 657, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1998. "Macroeconomic Policy, Wage Setting and Employment - What Difference Does the EMU Make?," Seminar Papers 657, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Giersch, Herbert, 1985. "Eurosclerosis," Kiel Discussion Papers 112, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1999.
"The Employment, Earnings, and Income of Less Skilled Workers Over the Business Cycle,"
JCPR Working Papers
85, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Note: For best results & the figures should be printed on a non-Postscript printer. Hoynes & H., "undated". "The Employment, Earnings, and Income of Less-Skilled Workers over the Business Cycle," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1199-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Hoynes, 1999. "The Employment, Earnings, and Income of Less Skilled Workers Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 7188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henning, C. Randall, 1998. "Systemic Conflict and Regional Monetary Integration: The Case of Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 537-573, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter A. & Franzese, Robert J., 1998. "Mixed Signals: Central Bank Independence, Coordinated Wage Bargaining, and European Monetary Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 505-535, June.
- Iversen, Torben, 1998. "Wage Bargaining, Central Bank Independence, and the Real Effects of Money," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 469-504, June.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1997. "Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number rome97-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.