Financial Reforms in Myanmar and Japan's Engagement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2013.
"The Evolving Importance of Banks and Securities Markets,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(3), pages 476-490.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Feyen, Erik & Levine, Ross, 2011. "The evolving importance of banks and securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5805, The World Bank.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2012. "The Evolving Importance of Banks and Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 18004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Paul Wachtel, 2003. "How much do we really know about growth and finance?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 33-47.
- W. G. Huff, 2003. "Monetization and financial development in Southeast Asia before the Second World War," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 56(2), pages 300-345, May.
- Fumiharu Mieno, 2013. "Toward Myanmar's New Stage of Development: Transition from Military Rule to the Market," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 94-117, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial development; economic development; financial reforms; Myanmar’s economy; Japan–Myanmar relations;
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2016-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .