Measuring Poverty and Economic Inclusion: The Current Poverty Measure, the NAS Alternative, and the Case for a Truly New Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Bond & Mike Hawkins & Alexander Klemm, 2005.
"Stamp Duty on Shares and Its Effect on Share Prices,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(3), pages 275-275, November.
- Stephen Bond & Mike Hawkins & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "Stamp duty on shares and its effect on share prices," IFS Working Papers W04/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1987. "The Economic Consequences of Noise Traders," NBER Working Papers 2395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsfederal poverty line; poverty rate; poverty; NAS poverty rate;
- D - Microeconomics
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-01-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-01-03 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .