The Magical Realism of Brazilian Economics: How to Create a Financial Crisis by Trying to Avoid One
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camargo, José Márcio & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 1999. "Structural reforms, macroeconomic fluctuations and income distribution in Brazil," Series Históricas 39, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Palma, Gabriel, 1998. "Three and a Half Cycles of 'Mania, Panic, and [Asymmetric] Crash': East Asia and Latin America Compared," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 789-808, November.
- Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2000.
"A new poverty profile for Brazil using PPV, PNAD and census data,"
Textos para discussão
418, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2001. "A New Poverty Profile For Brazil Using PPV, PNAD And Census Data," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira & Lauro Gonzalez & Cláudio Lucinda, 2008. "Crises financeiras nos anos 1990 e poupança externa [Financial crises of the 1990s and current account deficits]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 18(3), pages 327-357, September.
- Block, Thorsten H., 2002. "Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: a structuralist perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Block, Thorsten, 2001. "Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: A structuralist perspective," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2000-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .