The Saving-Investment Nexus: Why it Matters and How it Works
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996.
"The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 5413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980.
"Comparison of Interwar and Postwar Business Cycles: Monetarism Reconsidered,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 250-257, May.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1980. "Comparison of Interwar and Postwar Business Cycles: Monetarism Reconsidered," NBER Working Papers 0430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eisner, Robert, 1991. "The Real Rate of U.S. National Saving," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(1), pages 15-32, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Lindner, 2015.
"Does Saving Increase the Supply of Credit? A Critique of Loanable Funds Theory,"
World Economic Review,
World Economics Association, vol. 2015(4), pages 1-1, February.
- Fabian Lindner, 2013. "Does Saving Increase the Supply of Credit? A Critique of Loanable Funds Theory," IMK Working Paper 120-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2011.
"Heterogeneity of Saving-Investment Causality and Fiscal Coordination Implication: The Case of an African Monetary Union,"
49411, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2013.
- Christian Lambert Nguena, 2013. "Heterogeneity of Saving-Investment Causality and Fiscal Coordination Implication: The Case of an African Monetary Union," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_009, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Nurhan Yenturk & Burc Ulengin & Ahmet Cimenoglu, 2009. "An analysis of the interaction among savings, investments and growth in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 739-751.
More about this item
Keywordssaving; investment; fiscal policy; paradox of thrift;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:1996-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .