Linking the poor to new modalities in service delivery. Partnership innovations in solid waste management in Bogotá, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Filion, 1998. "Potential and limitations of community economic development: individual initiative and collective action in a post-Fordist context," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 1101-1123, June.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- P Filion, 1998. "Potential and Limitations of Community Economic Development: Individual Initiative and Collective Action in a Post-Fordist Context," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(6), pages 1101-1123, June.
- Taco Brandsen & Victor Pestoff, 2006. "Co-production, the third sector and the delivery of public services," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 493-501, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBogotá (Colombia); governance; poverty; social economy; waste picking;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2014-01-17 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:37169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .