Adaptivenes in Virtual Teams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Paul & Vogel, Doug & Beauclair, Renee, 1990. "Assessing GDSS empirical research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 162-176, May.
- J. F. Nunamaker, Jr. & Alan R. Dennis & Joseph S. Valacich & Douglas R. Vogel, 1991. "Information Technology for Negotiating Groups: Generating Options for Mutual Gain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(10), pages 1325-1346, October.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; group support systems; structuration; virtual teamwork; virtuality;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-27 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.