Combining Commerce and Culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingyi Qian, 2000. "The Process of China's Market Transition (1978-1998): The Evolutionary, Historical, and Comparative Perspectives," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(1), pages 151-151, March.
- Rozelle, Scott & Li, Guo, 1998. "Village Leaders and Land-Rights Formation in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 433-438, May.
- Judith Mehta & Barbara Krug, 2000.
"Entrepreneurship by Alliance,"
Open Discussion Papers in Economics
21, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Krug, B. & Mehta, J., 2001. "Entrepreneurship by Alliance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-85-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Victor Nee, 2000. "The Role of the State in Making a Market Economy," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(1), pages 1-64, March.
- W-C H Yeung, 1994. "Hong Kong firms in the ASEAN region: transnational corporations and foreign direct investment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(12), pages 1931-1956, December.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-548, June.
- W-C H Yeung, 1994. "Hong Kong Firms in the ASEAN Region: Transnational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(12), pages 1931-1956, December.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1998. "On Custom in the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292241, June.
- Barbara Krug, 1999. "On Custom in Economics: The Case of Humanism and Trade Regimes," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(3), pages 405-405, September.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; business networking; economic development; government; transition;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .