Cargo Revenue Management: Bid-Prices for a 0-1 Multi Knapsack Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalyan Talluri & Garrett van Ryzin, 1998. "An Analysis of Bid-Price Controls for Network Revenue Management," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1577-1593.
- Jason D. Papastavrou & Srikanth Rajagopalan & Anton J. Kleywegt, 1996. "The Dynamic and Stochastic Knapsack Problem with Deadlines," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1706-1718.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Riessen, B. & Negenborn, R.R. & Dekker, R., 2016. "Real-time Container Transport Planning with Decision Trees based on Offline Obtained Optimal Solutions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Han, Dong Ling & Tang, Loon Ching & Huang, Huei Chuen, 2010. "A Markov model for single-leg air cargo revenue management under a bid-price policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 800-811, February.
- Lin, Danping & Lee, Carman Ka Man & Yang, Jilin, 2017. "Air cargo revenue management under buy-back policy," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 53-63.
- Luo, Sirong & Çakany?ld?r?m, Metin & Kasilingam, Raja G., 2009. "Two-dimensional cargo overbooking models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 862-883, September.
More about this item
Keywordscargo transportation; multi-dimensional knapsack; on-line knapsack; revenue management;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:1449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.