Evidence-based activism: Patients’ organisations, users’ and activist’s groups in knowledge society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Landzelius, Kyra, 2006. "Introduction: Patient organization movements and new metamorphoses in patienthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 529-537, February.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Barker, Kristin K., 2011. "Listening to Lyrica: contested illnesses and pharmaceutical determinism," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(6), pages 833-842, September.
- Rabeharisoa, Vololona, 2006. "From representation to mediation: The shaping of collective mobilization on muscular dystrophy in France," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 564-576, February.
- Cambrosio, Alberto & Keating, Peter & Schlich, Thomas & Weisz, George, 2006. "Regulatory objectivity and the generation and management of evidence in medicine," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 189-199, July.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsevidence-based activism; patients’ and health activists’ groups; expertise; healthcare policies; collective inquiry; technological democracies;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-05-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-KNM-2013-05-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2013-05-24 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emn:wpaper:033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siempfr.html .