The Economy-Wide Impact of Increasing Natural Gas Production and Utilization on the Indonesian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Apostolos Serletis & Govinda R. Timilsina & Olexandr Vasetsky, 2010. "International Evidence on Sectoral Interfuel Substitution," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-30.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; Energy and environmental policy; Energy and environmental policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2014-09-05 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:006356:7346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.