Forward-looking Pairwise Stability in Networks with Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Currarini & Massimo Morelli, 2000. "Network Formation with Sequential Demands," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 99/2, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2000.
- Slikker, Marco & van den Nouweland, Anne, 2001.
"A One-Stage Model of Link Formation and Payoff Division,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 153-175, January.
- Slikker, M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M., 1997. "A One-Stage Model of Link Formation and Payoff Division," Discussion Paper 1997-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ghosal, Sayantan & Ray, Debraj, 2005. "Farsighted network formation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 143-164, June.
- Noemí Navarro, 2014.
"Expected fair allocation in farsighted network formation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(2), pages 287-308, August.
- Navarro Prada, Noemí, 2013. "Expected Fair Allocation in Farsighted Network Formation," IKERLANAK IKerlanak;2013-70, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Delille, Rémy & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2015.
"Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation,"
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 50-53.
- CARAYOL, Nicolas & DELILLE, Rémy & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CARAYOL, Nicolas & DELILLE , RÃ©my & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2015. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2717, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Remi DELILLE & Vincent VANNETELBOSCH, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
Keywordsallocation rules for networks; Markov chain; strategic network formation; pairwise stability;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:10331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.