Agri-technologies and travelling facts: case study of extension education in Tamil Nadu, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1995.
"Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1176-1209, December.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture," Home Pages _068, University of Pennsylvania.
- Munshi, Kaivan, 2004. "Social learning in a heterogeneous population: technology diffusion in the Indian Green Revolution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-213, February.
- Feder, Gershon & O'Mara, Gerald T, 1981. "Farm Size and the Diffusion of Green Revolution Technology," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 59-76, October.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .