Market integration in the North and Baltic Seas, 1500-1800
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börner, Lars & Severgnini, Battista, 2011.
2011/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Boerner, Lars & Severgnini, Battista, 2014. "Epidemic trade," Economic History Working Papers 60382, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Lars Boerner & Battista Severgnini, 2012. "Epidemic Trade," Working Papers 0024, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002.
"From Malthus to Ohlin: Trade, Growth and Distribution Since 1500,"
CEG Working Papers
20023, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "From Malthus to Ohlin: Trade, Growth and Distribution Since 1500," NBER Working Papers 8955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "From Malthus to Ohlin: Trade, Growth and Distribution Since 1500," Trinity Economics Papers 20025, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2002. "From Malthus to Ohlin: Trade, Growth and Distribution Since 1500," CEPR Discussion Papers 3394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Weber, 2009. "European Financial Market Integration: A Closer Look at Government Bonds in Eurozone Countries," Working Paper / FINESS 1.1b, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Toniolo, Gianni & Conte, Leandro & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2003.
"Monetary Union, institutions and financial market integration: Italy, 1862-1905,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 443-461, October.
- Conte, Leandro & Toniolo, Gianni & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2003. "Monetary Union, Institutions and Financial Market Integration, Italy 1862-1905," CEPR Discussion Papers 3684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni Toniolo & Leandro Conte & Giovanni Vecchi, 2003. "Monetary Union, Institutions and Financial Market Integration, Italy 1862-1905," CEIS Research Paper 16, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Földvári, Péter & van Leeuwen, Bas & Van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2011. "Long-run patterns in market efficiency and the genesis of the market economy: Markets around the Mediterranean from Nebuchadnezzar to Napoleon (580 BC and 1800AD)," CEPR Discussion Papers 8521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aliaksandr Amialchuk & Elitsa Dimitrova, 2012. "Detecting the Evolution of Deliberate Fertility Control before the Demographic Transition in Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(19), pages 507-542, October.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .