Labour's record on cash transfers, poverty, inequality and the lifecycle 1997 - 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly Sutherland & Ruth Hancock & John Hills & Francesca Zantomio, 2008.
"Keeping up or Falling behind? The Impact of Benefit and Tax Uprating on Incomes and Poverty,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(4), pages 467-498, December.
- Sutherland, Holly & Hancock, Ruth & Hills, John & Zantomio, Francesca, 2008. "Keeping up or falling behind? The impact of benefit and tax uprating on incomes and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Machin, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Changes in wage inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gregg, Paul & Wadsworth, Jonathan (ed.), 2011. "The Labour Market in Winter: The State of Working Britain," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199587377.
- Robert Joyce & Luke Sibieta, 2013. "An assessment of Labour’s record on income inequality and poverty," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 178-202, SPRING.
- Hills, John & Brewer, Mike & Jenkins, Stephen P & Lister, Ruth & Lupton, Ruth & Machin, Stephen & Mills, Colin & Modood, Tariq & Rees, Teresa & Riddell, Sheila, 2010. "An anatomy of economic inequality in the UK: report of the National Equality Panel," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hills, 2015. "The Coalition's Record on Cash Transfers, Poverty and Inequality 2010-2015," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 11, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:334:p:157-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Belfield & Richard Blundell & Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017.
"Two Decades of Income Inequality in Britain: The Role of Wages, Household Earnings and Redistribution,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 84(334), pages 157-179, April.
- Chris Belfield & Richard Blundell & Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017. "Two decades of income inequality in Britain: the role of wages, household earnings and redistribution," IFS Working Papers W17/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
Keywordssocial security; cash transfers; child poverty; pensioner poverty; New Labour; public spending; life cycle;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:58082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .