Individual choice and social exclusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- New, Bill, 1999. "Paternalism and Public Policy," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 63-83, April.
- Julian Le Grand & Liz Richardson, 2002. "Outsider and Insider Expertise: The response of residents of deprived neighbourhoods to an academic definition of social exclusion," CASE Papers case57, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Calcott, Paul, 2000. "New on Paternalism," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 315-321, October.
- Sen, Amartya, 1995. "Inequality Reexamined," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289289.
More about this item
Keywordssocial exclusion; poverty; choice;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:4645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .