Paternalism and Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Fumagalli, 2016. "Decision sciences and the new case for paternalism: three welfare-related justificatory challenges," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 459-480, August.
- Adrian Park & Andrew Harris & Jonathan Parke & Jane Rigbye & Alex Blaszczynski, 2014. "Facilitating Awareness And Informed Choice In Gambling," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 8(3), pages 6-20.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The Economics of Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Hanson, Robin, 2003. "Warning labels as cheap-talk: why regulators ban drugs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2013-2029, September.
- Robert Goldfarb & Thomas Leonard & Steven Suranovic, 2001. "Are rival theories of smoking underdetermined?," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 229-251.
- Severine Deneulin, 2002. "Perfectionism, Paternalism and Liberalism in Sen and Nussbaum's Capability Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 497-518.
- Elizabeth Prior Jonson & Margaret Lindorff & Linda McGuire, 2012. "Paternalism and the Pokies: Unjustified State Interference or Justifiable Intervention?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 259-268, October.
- Calcott, Paul, 2004. "Government warnings and the information provided by safety regulation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 71-88, March.
- Le Grand, Julian, 2003. "Individual choice and social exclusion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4645, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:15:y:1999:i:01:p:63-83_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .