Successful Transition towards a Virtuous Cycle of Human Development and Economic Growth: Country Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne O. Krueger, 1974. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Turkey," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue74-1, January.
- Adelman, Irma & Sunding, David, 1987. "Economic policy and income distribution in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 444-461, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Savoia, Antonio & Mahmud, Wahiduddin, 2014.
"Paths to Development: Is there a Bangladesh Surprise?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-154.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Antonio Savoia & Wahiduddin Mahmud, 2013. "Paths to development: is there a Bangladesh surprise?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 18913, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Human Development; Comparative Country Studies;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-10-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-07 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2006-10-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PKE-2006-10-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.