Report NEP-AFR-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2006. "The role of agriculture in poverty reduction an empirical perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4013, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Ponty, 2006. "Commerce international et développement : règles et enjeux pour l'Afrique," Documents de travail 131, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2006. "Distributional Effects of WTO Agricultural Reforms in Rich and Poor Countries," GTAP Working Papers 2185, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2006. "Successful Transition towards a Virtuous Cycle of Human Development and Economic Growth: Country Studies," Working Papers 943, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 31, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.