Report NEP-PKE-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A. Nelson, . "06-04 "Ethics and International Debt: A View from Feminist Economics,"," GDAE Working Papers 06-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2006. "Successful Transition towards a Virtuous Cycle of Human Development and Economic Growth: Country Studies," Working Papers 943, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2006. "The Political Economy of Democratic Governance and Economic Development," Economics Working Papers 12_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102532_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stern, Charlotta & Klein, Daniel B., 2006. "Is There a Free-Market Economist in the House? The Policy Views of American Economic Association Members," Working Paper Series 6/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.