Economic policy and income distribution in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandt, Loren & Holz, Carsten A, 2006.
"Spatial Price Differences in China: Estimates and Implications,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 43-86, October.
- Loren Brandt & Carsten A. Holz, 2006. "Spatial Price Differences in China: Estimates and Implications," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 43-86.
- Loren Brandt & Carsten Holz, 2005. "Spatial Price Differences in China: Estimates and Implications," Microeconomics 0512001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loren BRANDT & Carsten A HOLZ, 2005. "Spatial Price Differences in China: Estimates and Implications," Development and Comp Systems 0504010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Qingbin & Shi, Guanming & Zheng, Yi, 2000. "Changes In Income And Welfare Distribution In Urban China And Implications For Food Consumption And Trade," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21767, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2006.
"Successful Transition towards a Virtuous Cycle of Human Development and Economic Growth: Country Studies,"
Center Discussion Papers
28396, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2006. "Successful Transition towards a Virtuous Cycle of Human Development and Economic Growth: Country Studies," Working Papers 943, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ping Zhang, 1997. "Income Distribution during the Transition in China," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1997-138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Keun Lee & Justin Y. Lin & Ha-Joon Chang, 2000. "Late Marketization versus Late Industrialization in East Asia: Convergence and Divergence among Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, & Mongolia," Working Paper Series no37, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Qingbin Wang & Guanming Shi & Yi Zheng, 2002. "Changes in income inequality and welfare under economic transition: evidence from urban China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(15), pages 989-991.
- Xiaogang Wu & Yu Xie, 2002. "Does the Market Pay Off? Earnings Inequality and Returns to Education in Urban China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 454, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zang, Xiaowei, 2008. "Market Reforms and Han-Muslim Variation in Employment in the Chinese State Sector in a Chinese City," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2341-2352, November.
- Menggen Chen, 2021. "Sub-National PPPs Based on House and Real Income Disparity across China: a Distinctive Spatial Deflator," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 187-219, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:11:y:1987:i:3:p:444-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.