Late Marketization versus Late Industrialization in East Asia: Convergence and Divergence among Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, & Mongolia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murrell Peter & Wang Yijiang, 1993. "When Privatization Should Be Delayed: The Effect of Communist Legacies on Organizational and Institutional Reforms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 385-406, June.
- Adelman, Irma & Sunding, David, 1987. "Economic policy and income distribution in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 444-461, September.
- Newbery, David M., 1993. "Transformation in mature versus emerging economies: Why has Hungary been less successful than China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 89-116.
- Sachs, J.D. & Woo, W.T., 1994. "Structural Factors in the Economic Reforms of China, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Papers 94-01, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1995. "Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ito_95-2, July.
- James Riedel, 1993. "Vietnam: On the Trail of the Tigers," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 401-422, July.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1992. "Privatization in Russia: Some Lessons from Eastern Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 43-48, May.
- J. Stiglitz, 1999. "Whither Reform? Ten Years of the Transition," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 1993. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in Korea," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 131-157, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snu:ioerwp:no37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Seo seung-Hee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.