El voto en una ciudad de empresarios ricos y obreros pobres: Marginación, segregación espacial y resultados electorales en la Ciudad de México (1995-2000)
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ccm.itesm.mx/egap/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vilalta y Perdomo, Carlos, 2004. "Sobre la espacialidad de los procesos electorales y una comparación entre las técnicas de regresión OLS y SAM," EGAP Working Papers 2004-07, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Bryan R. Roberts, 2005. "Globalization and Latin American Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 110-123, 03.
- Rudolf Giffinger, 1998. "Segregation in Vienna: Impacts of Market Barriers and Rent Regulations," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(10), pages 1791-1812, October.
- Bjorn Harsman, 2006. "Ethnic Diversity and Spatial Segregation in the Stockholm Region," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(8), pages 1341-1364, July.
- Boris Graizbord & Allison Rowland & Adrian Guillermo Aguilar, 2003. "Mexico City as a peripheral global player: The two sides of the coin," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(3), pages 501-518, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ega:docume:200706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amaranta Arroyo)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.