On convergence of contractual trajectories in pure exchange economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham, Daniel A. & Peter Jennergren, L. & Peterson, David W. & Roy Weintraub, E., 1976. "Trader-commodity parity theorems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 443-454, June.
- Polterovich, Victor & Spivak, Vladimir, 1982.
"Отображения С Валовой Заменимостью В Теории Экономического Равновесия
[Gross Substitutability Mappings in Economic Equilibrium Theory]," MPRA Paper 21814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975.
"A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part I,"
Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 187-221, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975. "A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part II," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 363-393, May.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 1995. "A Locally Stable Adjustment Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 441-448, March.
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Serrano, Roberto, 2004. "Bargaining and competition revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 78-88, March.
- Jordan, J. S., 1983. "Locally stable price mechanisms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 235-259, July.
- Marakulin Valery, 2003. "Contracts and domination in incomplete markets," EERC Working Paper Series 02-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kamiya, Kazuya, 1990. "A Globally Stable Price Adjustment Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1481-1485, November.
- Daniel A. Graham & E. Roy Weintraub, 1975. "On Convergence to Pareto Allocations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 469-472.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Paul J. Madden, 1975. "Efficient Sequences of Non-Monetary Exchange," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 581-596.
- Saari, Donald G & Simon, Carl P, 1978. "Effective Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1097-1125, September.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 1974. "The Edgeworth-Uzawa Barter Stabilizes Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 236-241, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valery M. Marakulin, 2009. "Economies with Asymmetrically Informed Agents: the Concept of Limit Information," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 1-2, pages 62-85.
- Marakulin Valeriy, 2010. "Differential Information Economies: Contract based approach," EERC Working Paper Series 10/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; core; contract; contractual allocation; contractual process (trajectory); tatonnement; competitive equilibrium;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:06-07e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .