A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part II
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975. "A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part I," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 187-221, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LiCalzi, Marco & Pellizzari, Paolo, 2007.
"Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3568-3590, November.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2005. "Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing," Finance 0504019, EconWPA.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2006. "Simple Market Protocols for Efficient Risk Sharing," Working Papers 136, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sean Crockett, 2013. "Price Dynamics In General Equilibrium Experiments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 421-438, July.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2017.
"The Hayek Hypothesis and Long‐run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(599), pages 199-228, February.
- Shachat, Jason & Zhang, Zhenxuan, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 39579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2013. "The Hayek Hypothesis and Long Run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," Working Papers 1201, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 29 Jun 2013.
- Flåm, S.D. & Godal, O., 2008. "Market clearing and price formation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 956-977, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Reiter, Stanley, 1973.
"On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 580-586, October.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Stanley Reiter, 1972. "On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions," Discussion Papers 2, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gjerstad, Steven & Dickhaut, John, 1998. "Price Formation in Double Auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason M. Shachat, 2007. "Individual Rationality and Market Efficiency," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1204, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence R. Glosten, 1978. "A 'Trade Out of Equilibrium' Model of the Stock Market," Discussion Papers 309, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stanley Reiter, 1978. "A Dynamic Process of Exchange," Discussion Papers 347, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Crockett, Sean & Spear, Stephen & Sunder, Shyam, 2008. "Learning competitive equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 651-671, July.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "Zero-Intelligence Trading without Resampling," Working Papers 164, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason Shachat, 2003. "The Edgeworth exchange formulation of bargaining models and market experiments," Microeconomics 0304004, EconWPA.
- Sean Crockett & Ryan Oprea & Charles Plott, 2011. "Extreme Walrasian Dynamics: The Gale Example in the Lab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3196-3220, December.
- Daniel McFadden, 2009. "The human side of mechanism design: a tribute to Leo Hurwicz and Jean-Jacque Laffont," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(1), pages 77-100, April.
- Marco LiCalzi & Lucia Milone & Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "Allocative efficiency and traders' protection under zero intelligence behavior," Working Papers 168, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Nov 2009.
- L. Hurwicz & S. Reiter, 1997. "On Transversals and Systems of Distinct Representatives," Discussion Papers 1176R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul Brewer & Maria Huang & Brad Nelson & Charles Plott, 2002. "On the Behavioral Foundations of the Law of Supply and Demand: Human Convergence and Robot Randomness," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 5(3), pages 179-208, December.
- Marakulin Valery, 2006. "On convergence of contractual trajectories in pure exchange economies," EERC Working Paper Series 06-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Stanley Reiter, 2009. "Two topics in Leo Hurwicz’s research," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(1), pages 3-6, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:3:p:363-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.