Testing for geographic scope and scale effects with choice modelling: Application to the Great Barrier Reef
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Vic Adamowicz, 1998. "Using Choice Experiments to Value the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 413-428, April.
- van Bueren, Martin & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2004.
"Towards the development of a transferable set of value estimates for environmental attributes,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), March.
- van Bueren, Martin & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2001. "Towards the development of a transferable set of value estimates for environmental attributes," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125993, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Roger H. von Haefen & D. Matthew Massey & Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2005. "Serial Nonparticipation in Repeated Discrete Choice Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1061-1076.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cleland, Jonelle & McCartney, Abbie, 2010.
"Putting the Spotlight on Attribute Definition: Divergence Between Experts and the Public,"
107576, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Jonelle Cleland & Abbie McCartney, 2010. "Putting the Spotlight on Attribute Definition: Divergence Between Experts and the Public," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1077, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Spencer-Cotton, Alaya & Burton, Michael & Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2016. "Scope and scale in valuing coastal management in the remote Kimberley region of Australia," Working Papers 249272, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill & Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Mazur, Kasia, 2013. "Calibration of values in benefit transfer to account for variations in geographic scale and scope: Comparing two choice modelling experiments," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152176, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yao, Richard T. & Scarpa, Riccardo & Turner, James A. & Barnard, Tim D. & Rose, John M. & Palma, João H.N. & Harrison, Duncan R., 2014. "Valuing biodiversity enhancement in New Zealand's planted forests: Socioeconomic and spatial determinants of willingness-to-pay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 90-101.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .