Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crainiceanu, Ciprian M. & Ruppert, David & Wand, Matthew P., 2005. "Bayesian Analysis for Penalized Spline Regression Using WinBUGS," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 14(i14).
- Cabrini, Silvina M. & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 2005. "Efficient Portfolios of Market Advisory Services: An Application of Shrinkage Estimators," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19469, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ciprian Crainiceanu & David Ruppert & Raymond Carroll, 2004. "Spatially Adaptive Bayesian P-Splines with Heteroscedastic Errors," Johns Hopkins University Dept. of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1061, Berkeley Electronic Press.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference conditional conjugacy folded noncentral-t distribution half-t distribution hierarchical model multilevel model noninformative prior distribution weakly informative prior distribution;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2004_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .