The dynamic linkages among exports, R&D and productivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan A. Máñez & Maria E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2015. "The Dynamic Linkages Among Exports, R&D and Productivity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 583-612, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Lichao & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2021. "Disentangling the effects of business groups in the innovation-export relationship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1).
- Vuong, Van Anh & Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark, 2015.
"Firm R&D Investment and Export Market Exposure,"
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112938, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2018. "Firm R&D investment and export market exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters & Marc J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2018. "Firm R&D Investment and Export Market Exposure," DEM Discussion Paper Series 18-19, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2018. "Firm R&D Investment and Export Market Exposure," NBER Working Papers 25228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mercè Sala-Ríos & Mariona Farré-Perdiguer & Teresa Torres-Solé, 2020. "Exporting and Firms’ Performance—What about Cooperatives? Evidence from Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-22, October.
- Falk, Martin & de Lemos, Francisco Figueira, 2019. "Complementarity of R&D and productivity in SME export behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 157-168.
More about this item
Keywordsexport experience; R&D experience; endogenous Markov; Total Factor Productivity; learning-by-exporting; returns to innovation; GMM; dynamic bivariate probit;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2013-03-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vicente Esteve (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.