The Dynamic Impact of Exporting on Firm R&D Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda & Roberts, Mark J. & Anh Vuong, Van, 2020. "The Dynamic Impact of Exporting on Firm R&D Investment," Working Paper Series 1366, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda & Roberts, Mark J & Vuong, Van Anh, 2020. "The Dynamic Impact of Exporting on Firm R&D Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 15369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maican, Florin G & Orth, Matilda & Roberts, Mark J & Vuong, Van Anh, 2020. "The Dynamic Impact of Exporting on Firm R&D Investment," Working Papers in Economics 793, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alla Lileeva & Daniel Trefler, 2010. "Improved Access to Foreign Markets Raises Plant-level Productivity…For Some Plants," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(3), pages 1051-1099.
- Mark J Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu & Xiaoyan Fan & Shengxing Zhang, 2018.
"The Role of Firm Factors in Demand, Cost, and Export Market Selection for Chinese Footwear Producers,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(4), pages 2429-2461.
- Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu & Xiaoyan Fan & Shengxing Zhang, 2012. "The Role of Firm Factors in Demand, Cost, and Export Market Selection for Chinese Footwear Producers," NBER Working Papers 17725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberts, Mark J. & Yi Xu, Daniel & Fan, Xiaoyan & Zhang, Shengxing, 2018. "The role of firm factors in demand, cost, and export market selection for Chinese footwear producers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262570971, September.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:27986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.