Maritime transport liberalization and the challenges to further its implementation in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ventura-Dias, Vivianne, 2001. "Notas sobre o acesso aos mercados e a formação de uma Area de Livre-Comércio com os Estados Unidos," Comercio Internacional 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ventura-Dias, Vivianne & Durán Lima, José Elías, 2001.
"Production sharing in Latin American trade: a research note,"
22, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ventura Dias, Vivianne & Durán Lima, José Elías, 2001. "Production sharing in Latin American trade: a research note," MPRA Paper 4527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2003. "E-commerce environment and trade promotion for Latin America: policy implications from East Asian and advanced economies' experiences," Comercio Internacional 29, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2003. "E-business innovation and customs renovation for secure supply chain management," Comercio Internacional 34, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsCOSTOS DE TRANSPORTE; PUERTOS; TRANSPORTE MARITIMO; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; REGULACION ECONOMICA; MARITIME TRANSPORT; PORTS; TRANSPORT COSTS; TRADE IN SERVICES; ECONOMIC REGULATION;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col025:4387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.