Nonparametric Identification of Latent Competing Risks and Roy Duration Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gordana Colby & Raul Rilstone, 2000. "Nonparametric Identification of Latent Competing Risks and Roy Duration Models," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 30, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roehrig, Charles S, 1988. "Conditions for Identification in Nonparametric and Parametic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 433-447, March.
- Gordana Colby & Raul Rilstone, 2000. "Structural Estimation of Psychiatric Hospital Stays," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 32, McMaster University.
- Heckman, James J & Honore, Bo E, 1990. "The Empirical Content of the Roy Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1121-1149, September.
- Omori, Yoshiaki, 1998. "The Identifiability of Independent Competing Risks Models with Multiple Spells," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(1), pages 107-116, February.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Kennan, John, 1985. "The duration of contract strikes in U.S. manufacturing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-28, April.
- Steven Stern & Frederick Holt & Elizabeth Merwin, 1998. "The Lengths of Psychiatric Hospital Stays and Community Stays," Virginia Economics Online Papers 324, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Chris Elbers & Geert Ridder, 1982. "True and Spurious Duration Dependence: The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 403-409.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:wc2000:0716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .