The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Employment, Capital and Productivity Dynamics:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven G. Allen, 1988. "Unions and Job Security in the Public Sector," NBER Chapters,in: When Public Sector Workers Unionize, pages 271-304 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Lederman & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guillermo E. Perry, 2009. "China's and India's Challenge to Latin America : Opportunity or Threat?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2591.
- Eduardo Lora & Johanna Fajardo-González, 2016. "Employment and taxes in Latin America: An empirical study of the effects of payroll, corporate income and value-added taxes on labor outcomes," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, vol. 35(Especial ), pages 75-117, January.
- Gutiérrez, Gabriel, 2005. "Ex-post evaluation of the employment effects of a preferential trade agreement: methodological issues, illustrated with a reference to Chile," Comercio Internacional 57, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "National Disparities and Regional Allocation of Resources: A Positive Framework," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2922, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsjob creation; job destruction; total factor productivity;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:latm04:97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .